CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite Experts Get In Here!!

Wawaweewa25 Views: 3,307
Published: 11 years ago

Parasite Experts Get In Here!!

Hey parasite Support:

I'm in the middle of an anti-candida diet (great improvements over the past 3 months and I just started P&B shakes last week to help detox my colon.

I know the next step that's usually recommended is a parasite cleanse and I've been researching like crazy to try and get it all figured out.

Questions

1) Out of all the different parasite cleanses you have done which one did you like and why? I'm debating between Humaworm and Clarkia mainly.

2) Did you know you had parasites prior to the cleanse or did you just do it as part of a detox program?

3) If you did know you had parasites what were your general symptoms?

4) What were your die-off symptoms on the cleanse?

5) Did you take probiotics or cultured/fermented foods while on the cleanse?

I'm honestly not sure if I have parasites, I know Hulda Clark believes everyone has them, but I don't have many of the symptoms of them.

However I DO have itchy skin and scalp, I had sudden food sensitivities prior to the candida diet and I do get cold hands and feet only in the mornings.

After all my research I'm leaning towards Clarkia at this moment only because it seems like the die off is much more severe from Humaworm.

Let me know what you suggest and the answers to the questions above.....

thx so much,

Sunny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)