CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Experts Get In Here!!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Wawaweewa25 Views: 3,207
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,641,498

Re: Parasite Experts Get In Here!!

Hey Mendomaid,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I have looked into the possibility of being sensitive to gluten, although I am fairly certain I do not have Celiac's from my research on the topic, although I could be wrong.

I didn't really have any of these symptoms I have now prior to the severe stress I was under at my last job. After I finally quit its like the stress just all started coming out and I started having cystic Acne break outs on my face. Never had cystic Acne in my life prior to that.

I did a month of Colonix before I really knew much about cleansing and what I should look for and ending up stopping after only one month. I DO recall seeing a bunch of white stuff in my stools during that time, looked almost like small bits of toilet paper from my memory. Not sure if that was mucus or possibly tapeworms?

Like you, I am also fearful that I might be allergic to some of the stuff in Humaworm because I had a rash like reaction to the Senna tea on Colonix.

Looks like I'll use Clarkia to start off and see how it goes from there.

Thank you,

Sunny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.047 sec, (1)