CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Wawaweewa25 Views: 9,680
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,642,200

Re: Great...

Hey Christian,

Thanks for getting back to me and answering all my questions, I know I have a lot and I'm still learning.

As mentioned I'm in the middle of a Bowel Cleanse with P&B shakes and plan on making cultured veggies in a couple weeks after I've been on the Bowel Cleanse for a month. I'm working my way up slowly, only doing 1 shake a day at this point and will go up to two. I've definitely become very regular 1-3 bowel movements a day with just one shake so that's a good start.

Yeah my diet is pristine! Everything I eat is organic, I buy almost all my stuff from farmer's markets and local farms. I only cook with extra virgin coconut oil and use olive oil every now and then as a dressing.

I've also been taking 4 grams of Vitamin C for about two months now and have been regularly exercising for the past two months as well.

Interesting that you also had a lot of food sensitivities ; the weird thing for me as far as Acne is concerned, I never had an issue with gluten, grains or wheat and Acne prior to the whole severe stress that I believe caused this whole mess to get this severe. But I here you on that, when I re-introduce foods I plan on only eating non-gluten grains and a few fruits only. I also plan on getting a food sensitivity panel done to be sure to stay away from triggers.

Couple more questions for you bro:

1) Is it okay to take probiotics forever? Or does the body build up a resistance to them? I also had taken years and years and years of Antibiotics ever since I was a little kid, always sick, allergies etc. I really feel like I have a lot of good bacteria I need to replenish.

2) Did you or do you have any issues with itchy skin and or scalp? I have mildly itchy skin, nothing severe and a mildly itchy scalp. My derm has told me I do not have dandruff, but I can't help but think the itching is related to all this somehow.

Thanks again for all your help, I will keep you posted on my progress and let you know how the cultured veggies go.

Sunny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)