CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Over-dependence on senna?

jhan Views: 16,076
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,643,010

Re: Over-dependence on senna?

Getting regular bm is soooooo important. It is primordial and there are many different ways to go about it.

Congrats for the clumps of yeast coming out- psyllium really is great to help eliminate them.

I find it to be rather difficult to keep bm going. I have found out in the course of healing that irregular bm is mostly due to magnesium deficiency (when you do not cheat and do not eat too much food that can cause constipation, like brown rice). To simply augment your magnesium or butyric acid intake really helps a lot. Keep augmenting slowly until you get as many bm as you ve had meals the day before.

I have used senna too, but only when I would get started with psyllium - I would otherwise use enemas to prevent being irregulra and I used to worry about becoming dependant on them but when you heal from candida regular bms are back. Just be aware that there are quite a few other ways to help with bm : a spoonful of oil at bedtime, epsom salt, castor oil, drinking a lot of water and enemas.

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)