CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on the love of my life - BABY

More
More
mo123 Views: 1,212
Published: 11 years ago

Update on the love of my life - BABY

I had an email and the person told me to put Baby to sleep, IDIOT. Baby is my life and I spend my days trying to make her well and live. She has intermittent fevers which are the biggest concerns now. She is still lethargic and lies around a lot but she is eating more raw food.

I now buy chicken breast and add a little salt and mix it in her can food and she is eating more. So now she will eat raw liver and raw chicken. So I am doing better.

Great news today: Baby's colloidal silver generator has been shipped and hopefully will arrive in 3 to 6 days. Today I finally found the distilled water so she is set to go. We are all praying that Baby last that long.

It was scary the other day as her eyes were getting glassy and she looked real bad with a high temperature but I started adding more filtered water to her food as she dranks water very little.

So all in all Baby is doing pretty good. I figure the new generator will help many kitties in the neighborhood.

Oh lets not forget I just ordered a new water distiller from Australia. If that does not work, I will order one from America but everything is in place.

I was reminded today of my religious belief that even if you hide on the tallest mountain, death will find you. So if Baby is meant to die she will die.

One of my writers has been feeding CS to his dog to keep him healthy and the dog got hit by a car and died. CS can help many things but sometimes the Angel of Death visits us all too soon.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)