i cant for the life of me figure out whats goin on!
Recently after chelating I ve been exposing things around my brain/head and have been using gold and then Malt.
Yesterday i started taking my Iodine dosage right after my chelation schedule. Iodine had not been a big help prior but for some reason i decided to take a drink that was high in Sugar before Iodine( 1 minute interval b/w Sugar deink and Iodine). Afters there was a significant push and I could feel the Iodine displacing toxins, halogens, and exposing critters( head to toe).
I have not been able to clear my brain since. Dowsing comes up with all kinds of answers. Completey Unreliable.
Can t figure out the primary problem!
Is it another toxic compound, maybe Arsenic
is it exposure of a critter?
DO i need take Tell or Nat Phos
I can be barely think straight, my head seems so clogged