CureZone   Log On   Join
Cleansing and Probiotics

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
Wawaweewa25 Views: 3,284
Published: 11 years ago

Cleansing and Probiotics

Hey Christian,

What's up bro? So I've been researching and researching and of course came up with some questions I wanted to ask you.

1) What routine did you follow for a kidney cleanse? I've read Mortiz Liver Flush book and he has a cocktail of herbs in there, but was wondering if there is something a little more simple? Also how long did you cleanse your kidneys for? Did you combine this cleanse with anything else or do it by itself?

2) You have mentioned you liked the Parnil better than the Walnut/Woodworm/Clove herb routine. Why is that?

3) I know you followed the Body Ecology Diet and I'm not completely familiar with it, other than knowing she's a big fan of cultured veggies. When did you start cultured veggies for probiotics on your routine?

a) Second part of that question: Mortiz highly believes that probiotics are not necessary, if you provide the proper environment that the body will heal and produce the probiotics its missing. I'm a big fan of Mortiz and this has got me thinking of when and if I should use cultured veggies to help fix my dysbiosis.

b) Third part of that question: I have also heard that if you have a leaky gut which almost everyone who has candida has, probiotics are not good because they will cause more harm than good. Did you breakout more while using cultured veggies or did your skin improve?

4) How the hell do you know when your healed??!! haha My only remaining symptoms is a white coated tongue, I do/did have jock itch every now and then, but I think this is more to do with the chlorine in the shower since I've noticed a remarkable difference in scalp itch if I ever miss a day of showering. I just ordered a Vitamin C shower filter called Vitashower VS-1, you should look into it, only $45 and lasts for 6 months.

Okay bro that's all for now! Feel like I'm getting close to being 100%. Just need to finish cleansing and getting rid of this $%&*#! coated tongue!!! haha

Thanks,

Sunny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.936 sec, (1)