CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling worse again for no reason, very worried.

say414 Views: 2,148
Published: 11 years ago

Feeling worse again for no reason, very worried.

I need some help/reassurance. I'm a 29-year old female. I've had problems with depression, anxiety, and insomnia most of my life. I started experiencing occasional hypoglycemia about 10 years ago. After a car accident 3 years ago, everything totally went downhill: Insomnia got worse, the hypoglycemia became more frequent and severe, and I could no longer deal with stress. It's gotten progressively worse, and my blood Sugar started waking me up more and more frequently during the night. Last January I came home from work one day and couldn't move for about two weeks. Since then, I've been largely house-bound.

I finally found a doctor that actually believes I have a problem. I did the saliva test and found out my adrenals are under-functioning. Blood tests showed that my insulin levels are high, causing the hypoglycemia. I'm also on the low end of DHEA levels. Other than that, all my blood tests are always normal (including candida).

I've been following the suggestions in Dr. Wilson's book. I'm taking Vit C, adrenal rebuilder, magnesium, etc. I exercise and try to leave the house whenever I can, and I push as much as I can without overdoing it. I'm on a low-glycemic diet to control my Sugar levels. I've been taking melatonin for sleep, but it doesn't work any more. My doctor wants me to start 5-HTP, but I'm nervous about the side effects. I don't need to add any more bad feelings at this point.

I was feeling better for a couple months, but about two weeks ago, I fell back into the old patterns, and I have no idea why. I'm needing to eat more frequently, and I absolutely cannot sleep. I am so exhausted during the day, and I'm often dizzy and nauseated. I can't even shower every day, let alone exercise or do anything else. I'm lucky to get 6 hours of sleep after laying in bed for 15 hours, and it's so broken, it's not at all refreshing. I try deep breathing, acupressure points, and massage to get back to sleep. I finally get up when I wake up with my heart pounding. My chest is sometimes tight during the day.

I am desperate. I feel like I'm dying, but I wish it would just happen faster so I don't have to suffer any more. No one understands how I feel. My husband tries, but it's stressful for him to have to take care of me and all the housework. I feel a little better to read posts on here and see other people experience the same symptoms, but it doesn't really give me hope that I'll get better.

Does anyone have any advice? I'm sorry for the long, rambling post, but I'm so worried.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (2)