CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleansing and Probiotics

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Wawaweewa25 Views: 2,652
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,648,455

Re: Cleansing and Probiotics

I AGREE. I LOOK FOR SIMPLICITY CAUSE LIFE IS TOO BUSY. I DID THE kidney cleanse FROM HUMAWORM. HE HAS HIS OWN FORUM IF YOU WANT MORE INFO ON THE CLEANSES. I SAW SOME GOOD RESULTS FROM THE FIRST ONE (THEY ARE 14 DAYS) I DID. BUT THE SECOND ONE I SAW LESS RESULTS, BUT IT WAS PROBABLY STILL GOOD FOR MY KIDNEYS AND BLOOD

Good stuff, didn't know Humaworm had a kidney cleanse, I eat so much protein so I figure I'll give it a whirl while I'm on this journey!

MORE parasite KILLING HERBS AND A GREAT MASTER HERBALIST RECOMMENDED IT TO ME AND SHE KNOWS MORE ABOUT HERBS THAN I EVER WILL. PLUS I NOTICED A LOT OF PARASITIC WORM LOOKING THINGS IN MY STOOLS WHEN I DID THE PARANIL AND NOT MUCH WITH THE WWC.

Interesting, I plan on trying the Hulda Clark herb mixture and seeing what happens. I did do 1 month of Colonix at the start of the year before I was fully on the candida diet and noticed a bunch of white stuff in my bowel movements back then. Gross, but good that's it out.

I STARTED THEM RIGHT AWAY. ALWAYS GIVING YOUR BODY A SUPPLY OF BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IS ESSENTIAL TO HEALING AND REPOPULATING THE GUT TUBE AND COMBATING CANDIDA AND HEALING YOUR BODY AND THEREFORE YOUR ACNE. REMEMBER YOUR SKIN IS JUST A PICTURE OF WHATS GOING ON ON THE INSIDE. SO IF YOUR BREAKING OUT = YOUR INSIDE IS OUT OF BALANCE/TOXIC.

Interesting, yeah you have some good points, but I guess I'm trying to figure out if I have a leaky gut or not which makes all the difference in the world for probiotics IMHO. I'll keep you posted on my results with this...

IMPROVED IMPROVED IMPROVED. WHOEVER TOLD YOU THAT IS FIBBING. ELIMINATING INFLAMMATORY FOODS AND ALLERGIC FOODS AND FOODS THAT CAUSE CANDIDA AND INCOPORATING PROBIOTICS AND MAYBE ADDING IN SOME SUPPLEMENTS LIKE ALOE VERA JUICE 2 CUPS A DAY FOR A WEEK (A GALLON..BUT ONLY REPEAT EVERY COUPLE MONTHS) IS THE BEST WAY TO HEAL LEAKY GUT AND CANDIDA.

Well Jhan wrote about Leaky Gut in one of her articles, she's highly respected around here for healing her own candida issue. Its just tough figuring out what's best which so much differing of opinions, I'm sure you know where I'm coming from.

INTERESTING I WILL CHECK THAT OUT IVE BEEN MEANING TO GET A SHOWER FILTER. THE HEALED PART IS REALLY TRICKY PAST JUST HAVING NO MORE SYMPTOMS. THAT IS WHERE MOST OF MY RESEARCHING IS GOING LATELY IS TO PREVENTING SYMPTOMS FROM COMING BACK ONCE YOU HAVE CANDIDA IN CHECK. MOSTLY YOU JUST CANT STRAY FROM THE DIET FOR LONGER THAN A WEEKEND OR SO AND THEN EAT GOOD AFTER THAT FOR A WHILE AND YOU WILL BE BACK ON TRACK. READ SOME MORE OF MY ARTICLES ON IMMUNITY AND THE BUTEYKO METHOD. TRY THE BUTEYKO OUT AND MOVE ON FROM THERE. I BELIEVE ITS ALL ABOUT IMMUNITY I JUST HAVENT GOT IT PERFECT YET.

Are you at least incorporating more foods into your diet now days? I would imagine that once you have candida in check you can eat more of the foods you had to avoid while on the diet as long as you don't go over-board? And I completely agree with you on building up your immune system, if that's in check candida cannot thrive.

AMEN TO THAT! GREAT STUFF AND RESEARCH! KEEP EM COMING IF YOU NEED MORE HELP BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE READ AND USUALLY HAVE THE SAME QUESTIONS YOU DO! LATER

Thanks man, keep up the good work, I'm sure I'll be back with more ????'s....

Sunny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.485 sec, (2)