CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why All Candida Cleanses Fail!

Tribu Views: 4,151
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,647,053

Re: Why All Candida Cleanses Fail!

Well first things first: this is my first post here so "hello all" :-) . Greetings from Holland ^^.

It's a combination of factors why people keep having flare-ups but one of the things that keeps popping up in my notes is the importance of balancing th1 and th2.

We have a saying here in Holland "dweilen met de kraan open" which loosely translates as mopping with the faucet on. The diet, improving gut flora, the liver flushes, detoxing possible heavy metals and the supplements help a great deal but in many cases not enough. Repressing candida represses th2 dominance but balancing th1 and th2 out helps stimulate the immunesystem that is repressed by candida in the first place. Repressing th2 doesn't automatically make th1 stronger. Yes the gut flora makes up for 84% of the immunesystem but the more I learn about th1 and th2 dominance, the more I have a gut feeling that balancing th1 and th2 may be the key to eliminating the fungal form of candida forever.

Also some people just don't have a holistic treatment protocol. For instance, the importance of having proper stomach acid in treating candida is often overlooked. Also, simple things like taking a good brisk walk every day to help get the bm's going are usually overlooked. Every little thing counts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.156 sec, (1)