CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling worse again for no reason, very worried.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
No Unicorns Views: 2,103
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,648,669

Re: Feeling worse again for no reason, very worried.

Dr. Lam is a mainstream-trained, but holistic-leaning doctor in CA who treats ONLY AF sufferers. He himself had Stage 3 AF and brought himself back to full health. There are many folks here on the boards and in the forum who are under his care, yet they tend to disappear once they feel better.

His Web site is: http://www.drlam.com.
Lots of great articles on there, but may be difficult for you to read because of the brain fog and lack of concentration. I have it committed to memory and can distill it for you, so let me know if there is anything you want to know.

His phone number is on the site. Call him tomorrow. He will listen to you for 15 mins. for free and can determine if you have AF over the phone, but let's not kid ourselves, he's going to say you do, emphatically.

They charged me $150 for the consult and $50 for each phone appointment, which is weekly at first, then every other week, then every third week, etc. I've heard that his rates may have gone up a bit, but you'll know when you call him.

His treatment entails: a diagnostic Vitamin C Challenge, where you'll get some shitty, generic C from a drug store and ramp up in doses to 3000 mg. at the end of a week. They're looking for if you feel too stimulated (a sign that your body can't clear toxins, or the byproducts and metabolites of the Vitamin C once your body takes the good stuff.) If you have any issues with the generic C, they start you on miniscule amounts of the three types of special C: an ascorbic acid, one with the full spectrum of amino acids and a liposomal form that is absorbed by you small instestine, so even if your body is decompensated, it still gets the goods.

The form of B-5 he puts you is pantethine, which is the broken down form of pantothenic acid.

Ask Lam about *B1 and B6 with the 5-HTP.* They are the best in the biz at AF, and if they sound matter-of-fact about a condition that seems extremely exotic, it's because they see people like us all day long.

It took me probably 2.5 months to get better, and by that I mean no panic AT ALL. A little anxiety here and there. I even WENT OFF his supplements (risky, I know), and will go back on them once I get a job. Your adrenals are a reserve, like a gas tank, and C and B-5 are the only things that nourish that adrenal cascade and get the cortisol back in the normal range, so you can get your circadian rhythm back and get some rest.

You can do this now: Lam's people will tell you to soak some raw almonds in water over night to activate their enzymes, then throw them in the fridge (they won't actually freeze). Eat a handful before you go to bed, because it stabilizes your blood sugar. Also, when you wake up in the a.m., have 1/2 tsp. of Sea Salt in eight ounces of water to stabilize your aldosterone.

Try to lay off all stimulants like coffee and smokes as well as Sugar and white flour. You are already familiar with the hypoglycemic diet.

Private message me if you have any other questions. I hope I've hit on everything. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with, I'll be happy to walk you through it. Recovery is just a few months away. I know that sounds impossible, as your *impending fear of doom* is what's driving your psyche right now, but it's TRUE, and I'm here to help!

- Matt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)