CureZone   Log On   Join
website by MH

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
MH 108 Views: 1,191
Published: 11 years ago

website by MH

I have been saying for at least 6+ months that I would be "re-doing" the website. Today I pretty much gutted the website and will archive much of the old stuff and start working on a completely new Idea for a website.

I have decided public veiwed websites are now practically worthless when it comes to herbs, etc.....and I should have started out day one with a private ONLY website where everything could openly be discussed by those that are adult members. With a private website, I can write what I want with no worries of you or what is watching, etc....and that would make a website 100x better.

After I archive all of the old stuff worth keeping, the website will grow into a monster source of the best of the best stuff, but must forever be non public.

Everything will be code protected soon, to keep the public out, because the public are basicaly seen as "owned" by the governments of this world who see it as their right to protect the public slaves. The website is no longer made for slaves, but for only those that are adult enough to read open materials with out their big brother supervison. It will mean a very small select group of adults, but it will be worth it, to finally be able to write anything and everything without a bazillion disclaimers.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)