CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain clearance/Tumor

csimms Views: 1,309
Published: 11 years ago

Brain clearance/Tumor

So I ve been stickin to K Asp to deal w/ the swelling.
Still feel brain swelling especially in temporal lobe area (above my ears)
Is this swelling more extensive b/c of a bigger sized tumor than expected? Dont kno, Dowsing off?
My earlier dowsing today says swelling will take longer to clear than expected

One thing I ve noticed is that it seems that Buski @ its dormant stage is impending the activity of K Asp, so i have to eat foods that wake them up and then take blue vervaine and then take K Asp. I loose my thoughts pretty quickly so i haven t dowsed for this, After 2pm is the best time for me start takin K ASp, and again, i belive it due the life cycle of Buski

Unexpected Benefits of K Asp>> Speech improved very relaxed less slurred, thoughts a little clearer

I ve had cognitive issues since i can remember(12yrs old)>> slow reading, slow/faint speech, poor memory, indifferennce in movement. ..... some of these may be related to faulty Thymus and Adrenal functionality but i do think this tumor has broken several key pathways. I could be off with this assesment/

Ironically I dowsed two days ago that tumor started growth 19YRS AGO. Meaning I was 12 years old @ that age. I had Bells Palsy @ d age of 13yrs. So basically I had a high lead count and parasite activity, other toxic triggers that would have spurred growth @ that age. Ive always cnsidered myself sharped BUT I ve continously felt DRUGGED,ZONED out period

If its a Melanoma tumor, and this old(if dowsing correct) Should I be looking at other frequency sets? Should I be targeting all the toxins that trigger this growth? Could it have triggered a deficient pathaways or pathogens that I could slowly target w/ frequencies while on doctrine?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)