CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stirring up toxins and bowel management

Views: 8,072
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,650,339

Re: Stirring up toxins and bowel management

hi,
I am very thin and I fast and I would recommend fasting. Not as a quick fix but as the thing I really believe in for all-around therapy of conditions like candida, particularly where diet sensitivities are causing a lot of misery (as they are with me)

Fasting literature is full of support for even "emaciated" persons fasting, with good results, even for long periods, like 30 days. A guy I read about recently fasted 30 days and cured his ulcerative colitis , though he was severely emaciated to begin with. fasting works differently (and safely) on thin persons, who do not end up losing much weight on a fast. it is a rest for the body. FAsting removes the food source of bacterial/fungal overgrowth in the body. it is hard to do and so unpopular but again I really believe in it and my ... primary goal and purpose in life is to learn to fast at length for all my issues and symptoms -- which are similar to yours... I am committed to fasting for the positive effects I have had with the fasting I have been able to learn to do (not nearly enough but again I am learning and have made progress).

I may sound radical but I sincerely do not even believe in the concept of "underweight," rather thinking the negativity about low body weight to be a neurotic reaction of a food-addicted society to a state of body NOT in itself dangerous... I think the concept of "underweight" really holds people back from achieving healing. There is a neurotic fear of scarcity at play, I believe. Science really has it wrong, in this instance, in my opinion, when it shrieks about low body weight. ... after healing is the time to gain or maintain weight, it seems to me, not before.

Kind regards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)