CureZone   Log On   Join
Qns re Salt water instead of epsom salts

Views: 1,658
Published: 17 years ago

Qns re Salt water instead of epsom salts

Hi,

I've heard several people say they do the salt water flush in the morning following the liver flush. I've heard you need to use uniodized salt. I have been using Celtic Sea Salt and it seems to flush me out great but I think it has Iodine in it, is that still okay?

Also, now onto my 7th flush and Epsom Salts just don't work anymore, I don't know why, but am wondering, as the Sea Salt has a laxative effect on the bowel does it relax the bile ducts too? Could I use the Sea Salt instead of the Epsom Salts (since they don't appear to be working anymore) before the flush too?
If not, any suggestions on an alternative to the ES. I think I'm not flushing much now because the ES aren't working anymore. My gallbladder is still full of stones even though I've passed a lot of sludge, grit and a few hundred stones.

Thanks,
Bronte

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.110 sec, (1)