CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with the diet!!!

Wawaweewa25 Views: 2,393
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,651,715

Re: Help with the diet!!!

Brown Rice Pasta is a no-no when doing an anti-candida diet; starch feeds Sugar period.

I eat around 2,300-2,500 calories a day on the anti-candida diet. I eat large portions of animal protein coming from eggs, chicken, salmon and beef on occassion. I also eat lots of red cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, spinach, broccoli and kale. I include lots of spices to keep things from going bland; garlic, onions, basil, cayenne, black pepper and of course Sea Salt . And the big source of calories is coconut oil and olive oil in salads. I take 6 tbsps of it through the day; when I first started I slowly built up to 6 tbsps but still got massive die off symptoms. Now I can do it all in a breeze and am doing much better. All symptoms are gone or have been greatly reduced.

Will be getting tested through Bio Health Diagonostics and Metametrix over the coming weeks to see where I stand and IF I can start to reintroduce some foods back in.

Sunny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)