CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't feel like i'm making progress,need advice.

jboy7185 Views: 1,341
Published: 11 years ago

I don't feel like i'm making progress,need advice.

I've been on the diet for about 2 months. All I eat is eggs, chicken, oatmeal, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, lettuce, avocados, baked almonds(i take the skin off) this is my main snack. that's pretty much it, i tried xylitol a few times but i'm avoiding it now to see if it's what causing my issues. I cook with virgin coconut oil only, no butter.

I have bad lower right abdominal pain almost everyday, around my appendix, I try to massage it away it definitley feels like it's in my large intestine by my illeceal(spelling?) valve. it will move eventually.

I'm also have upper left back pain a little below my left shoulder blade but slightly left of my spine. My stools have been tan since I started the diet. so maybe liver? I have some olive oil but i'm scared to do a full on flush so i'm going to do another method.

I'm now taking(within last week) threelac, caprylic acid, vit B5(for anxiety), magnesium supplement, an started p&b shakes today, along with another probiotic and a cleansing tea. also glutamine but i forget to take it alot.

also seeing a naturopath, blood/stool tests negative. did a month of sacchromycies boullardi which made the pain worse. I do believe I have candida due to spit test, years of Antibiotics , and many symptoms have gone away since starting the diet like headaches, dizziness, moving sensations in chest/body, nausea, and other things. but many symptoms still remain, like eye floaters, muscle twitches(MS maybe?) and the pain, brain fog, and anxiety. eating Sugar causes pain/bloating/gas/diarrhea....

I'm just wondering why I'm still having such bad stomach and back pains, i think foods irritate it but it's hard to know what, cause somedays it hurts and others it doesnt even though i eat the same thing.

ANY advice is appreciated, i'm feeling pretty hopeless and about to give up, i'm wondering if its even candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.470 sec, (1)