CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't want to live anymore

hapoel Views: 2,304
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,652,214

Re: Don't want to live anymore

Don't give up, just don't ever give up!

I was there, lying in my bed, crying at night after another day of panic attacks, unable to sleep. Thinking of ways to escape from my life of misery.

I feel about 90 % cured now. Able to exercise at will, little hypoglycemia left, anxiety almost gone, sleep best I've ever had etc. Just 3 months ago I couldn't exercise 15 minutes without losing my sleep. Yesterday I had a hard sprint workout in the morning and then later walked about 10 km without any issues.

It took me about 5 years to get to this point. After switching to a paleo diet and focusing on getting 9 - 9,5 hours of sleep a night my recovery has been really really rapid.

For me, diet was the answer. I'm not saying it works for everyone. Just don't stop trying. I had to try a hundred different things to see what works and what doesn't.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)