CureZone   Log On   Join
High Copper any suggestions?

prestonsmomma Views: 2,293
Published: 12 years ago

High Copper any suggestions?

Hi I was wondering what others have done to drive down copper levels I plan on getting a hair anyalis done if I can find one but I fit the description to a tee. The psychological ones especially.

So far here is what I am taking:

Vitamin C 5grams day
Zinc 80mg day
Iodine umm 5 drops lugols
Adrenal glandulars
molybenum 150mcg day

I dont know of anything else but I have been more emotional. The only adrenal test I had done showed I have way high cortisol which is because I am always stressed. My doctor told me to relax more which is easier said then down since I have a hyperactive 3yr old boy and single mom.

Any other suggestions. I also use magnesium oil spray, glutamine, cysteine, tyrosine. Of course I just realized my mulit has copper so I gotta ditch that seems like symptoms got worse since I took it. I was taking blackstrap moslasses to get iron in me since my ferritan is low but realized that has alot of copper. Geez..yep my copper personality.

Just frustrated could use some advice please. Thanks so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)