CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Things That Have Helped Me with Kidney Failure

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
knowledge seeker Views: 16,018
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,652,337

Re: Things That Have Helped Me with Kidney Failure

Glad to hear you are feeling better. People can be cured of kidney disease, but it takes a dedicated, comprehensive program.

For very comprehensive kidney disease healing for the kidney patient, see my 35 steps below

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1224263#i
as well as all the things I posted in this forum

2 Step 2 in my 35 or so steps mentioned has more more on the coq10 you mentioned.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1224270#i

6 re--hawthorne/herbs

This is an excellent heart herb.

When consuming any herb, do not take capsules for best results. They are not easily absorbed in this form and often burned in the powdering process.

Take them in the form of herbal tinctures. The alcohol in the tinctures release much more of the healing phytochemicals that cure and prevent disease and so more is extracted from the plant than in a tea and certainly a capsule. Capsules are, according to Dr Richard Schulze , the worst way to take herbs.

With a tincture it goes directly into the bloodstream bypassing digestion, which is especially important for those with poor digestion.

2nd best would be a tea. Use a infusion for soft plant parts like flowers, leaves and soft berries and a decoction for hard plant parts like roots, bark, hard berries, etc

Be sure to only use distilled or steam distilled water when making teas as it is empty and absorbs more of the phytochemicials that cure and prevent disease.

Also excellent for the heart is cayenne, the hotter the better. Cayenne also equalizes blood pressure making low go up and high go down. When my mother was in the hospital, cayenne stopped her heart attack (dialysis makes one have 30 times more risk of heart attacks..she had 9 in one year despite no previous heart problems) and made her dangerously low blood pressure in the 30s go to normal.

The combination of cayenne and raw garlic reverses artery plague and take organic ginger tincture for the capillaries.

Organic or wildcrafted herbs should always be used over conventional herbs as they contain 7-10 times more of the valuable plant chemicals (phytochemicals/nutrients)

Victoria Boutenko had severe arrhythmias as had killed her father and cured it when she went on a 100% raw, vegan, whole food diet.

8 Personally I would NEVER use homeopathy for something so serious as gangrene. Dr Christopher who was Dr Schulze's teacher who also cured the incurables cured gangrene when people were scheduled to have their leg cut off.

See these links

http://www.herballegacy.com/search.php?zoom_query=gangrene

http://www.herballegacy.com/Gangrene.html

If anyone wants/needs more info on healing gangrene, send me an email address and I will copy the pages from his book school of natural healing and the formulas and send them to you via an attachment.

But I suggest that all kidney patient see my very comprehensive healing program contained in the 35 steps.

There is a plethora of healing info there born of my 30 years study of alternative health and the dozen or so years, I focused heavily on kidney patients due to my mother's dialysis and kidney disease that eventually took her to zero percent function in both kidneys.

Unfortunately she was closed to alternative health and did not benefit from my extensive research on her behalf, but hopefully others can benefit.

It was not till a week before her death, she after over a decade of trying that she consented to do the programs I recommended when the effectiveness of something I gave her completely stunned her as well as my stopping 2 heart attacks when nitro did nothing. (story told here-

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=920434#i

Unfortunately she had her 9th heart attacks and the hospital killed her as we were ordering the herbs.

These 36 steps will help the kidney patient even if on dialysis. You can be healed. There is a link in those steps showing that Dr Schulze who is part of my steps, an important part, did just that. He healed what doctors said was incurable and rebuild new organs and he got people off dialysis.

I urge all kidney patients to read the posts I have in this forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (3)