CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lady cured of gut disease by fecal implant.

dvjorge Views: 7,915
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,652,984

Re: lady cured of gut disease by fecal implant.

Sans,
There isn't stupid question. The reason because you need a Fecal Transplant or any other way to recover the INDIGENOUS human intestinal flora is to avoid candida to come back. Fecal transplants should be done in a moment where candida (fungal) be eradicated in your intestines to allow the bacterias implant better. You probably get some bacterias after a fecal implant but that won't cure your candida.(IMO)Invasive candida MUST be treated and eradicated. One candida become fungal and dominant, the word BALANCE doesn't exist any more until you KILL the pathogen (candida). According to my Genova CDSA, I have lactobacillus and bifidos, and I am absolutely sure I have an intestinal candidiasis. (fungal) I MUST kill this fungal form of candida and eradicate the infection to get my health back. No matter if I have friendly flora or not, candida has to be eliminated. If Genova is right, I probably don't need an implant because my actual flora will move to the space left by candida. People who are totally lack of friendly flora may need to get it from a Fecal Transplant to re-colonize the gut with human benefical bacterias after a candida treatment. If you eliminate candida, and there isn't benefical flora to occupy the empty space, it may be occuped by neutral or pathogenic bacterias.
Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.031 sec, (1)