CureZone   Log On   Join
I see the light...

freya Views: 1,763
Published: 16 years ago

I see the light...

at the end of the tunnel, now, after 28 flushes (perhaps 29, I have to check my records). I have not posted in a long time, but I HAD to share the good news with you all.
Last flush, 4 weeks ago, still produced about 50 stones, 5 of them over one inch. I was a bit disappointed, it has been so long... but I promised myself when I started, I would not give up, no matter what.
Well, this flush ended with a grand total of 5 bright green stones, one 5mm, the others less than 3mm! Very little chaff, nothing else. Needless to say, I was elated! I just had to share this with you, CureZone, and thank you all for your support! I am immensely grateful this site exists (thank you, Spirit!!). Dr. Clark is my hero.
I started cleansing in Feb 2003 (all the prepping, according to Dr. Clark) and flushing in Oct 2003. I feel 100% better and my zest for life is back! I look forward to my next 2 flushes, hope they'll be clean, so I can do maintenance only afterwards - I'll keep you posted.
I resolved to keep the cleanses going for the rest of my life, periodically.
I can't produce lab results for detractors, simply because I have not seen my doctor (whom I love, though) in over 2 years. Posing questions, finding answers, educating myself and taking control of my own health are the best things I ever did. It has been a long journey, very lonely at times, with many ups and downs, but I never lost HOPE and here I am, after many months of silence, telling you all who are on the same path: never lose hope, you WILL get better, it IS possible to regain your health!!!
Love and Blessings,
freya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.892 sec, (1)