CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't want to live anymore

ring5100 Views: 2,218
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,652,214

Re: Don't want to live anymore

I can say, I do know exactly how you feel. I've been there and sometimes still have the same symptoms, but with much less severity and less frequent and I'm into my 2nd year of the 3rd stage adrenal fatigue protocal. It does take extreme dedication (100%) and getting the right protocal, suppliments, dosing of those suppliments, the right doctor ( preferably one who is very well knowledged in adrenal recovery along with all the hormones, nutrition, stress management, etc. so very detailed and individualized. I went to the Fibromyaglia and fatigue center in Ft. Worth TX. There are 6 or 8 of them in the USA. It has helped greatly. Also, Dr. Micheal Lam's website and phone consults helped me gain more knowledge as to what to do. Sometimes is becomes experimental, to see what works and it does not work overnight, It took me 1.5 years to see some improvement. I to did not want to live, but for me to live is Christ and to die is gain, when ever that day comes, because I KNOW I will be in heaven with the one I love so, Jesus. I have prayed relentlessly for wisdom and guidence and God have given me great understanding and insight in various things to do and just strength to get through those days with anxiety, depression, nausiousness, headaches, etc. the whole ball of wax. I eat 99% whole unprocessed foods, consisting of protein, veggies and minimal fruits and whole grains and no sugar, processed foods ( starches like potatoes, banana's, rolls, etc.) For those unbarable days I have some anxiety, I take L-Theanine, a non-addicting amino acid that works someawhat like Valium, and also Calms Forte, ( has passion flower in it) only in extreme anxiety to I take a Valium. 5-HTP helps with the depression. But, I had extensive blood work done at the chronic fatigue center and found my seratonin to be very low, low cortisol, low thyroid (high reverse T3, candida and some others, all of which had to be addressed in an overall approach to get better and the doctor said this could take 1-3 years.
Have you checked out dr. Lam's website. Best to just print it all out than you can highlight areas that are important and it's easy to go back and re-read if you need to. I've done this and almost know his recommendations by heart now.
Please I hope you can find some professional help, someone who is very knowledge in Adrenal insufficiency, thyroid and hypoglycemis, as often all of these are effected with adrenal. Do you have any naturopathic doctors near? Can you call and ask?
Please take care. Life is worth living, and Christ gives me this hope and assurance.
Praying for you.
Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.750 sec, (2)