CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't want to live anymore

Akkilk Views: 2,103
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,652,473

Re: Don't want to live anymore

I am 23 also. The only reason I try is because my two daughters, who we had to send to live with grandparents out of state. I have not seen them in three months. My three year old keeps telling everyone that I am sick, but the doctors are going to make me better so I can come and get her.

My doc is doing 50 grams vit c iv per week. I don't know if that's as good as lams protocol. Things were starting to get better until a major crash this week. The fog was clearing, and the anxiety was less. I was still exhausted, but not always bed ridden. Now My temps are down to 96 in the am again and I can't sleep! The adrenaline is constantly surging and I can't stop it. Not with anxiety pills and not even with the hydrocortisone my doc perscribed.

I ahve lost EVERYTHING! My poor babies have lost their parents. I am doing EVERYTHING THERE IS TO DO FOR THIS! I did the gluten free thing, the grain free thing. The raw milk and organic. Glandulars, vitc and b5. Herbs, the whole thing. Can't pull out. This feeling won't stop. How do other's stop this feeling?????????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)