CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone gotten complete relief from Lam's Protocol? And if so - how long did it take?

homesickalien Views: 1,516
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,653,433

Re: Has anyone gotten complete relief from Lam's Protocol? And if so - how long did it take?

I've done 5 weeks with Lam so far. I started noticing improvements after about 3 weeks. After 4-5 weeks I have been able to do my own shopping and go for a 2 mile walk. 2 weeks ago I was virtually housebound and had to order my food online and couldn't go more than 5 minutes from my home.

I've had chronic fatigue and agoraphobia for years. I'm almost back to the point where I was before I had a massive crash 2 months ago. I've still got a long way to go as I had adrenal fatigue for years. So after 1 month with Lam I must have made a 40-50% improvement, they told me that would take 2-3 months. So I seem to be doing better than they first told me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)