CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lady cured of gut disease by fecal implant.

slate01 Views: 8,033
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,653,157

Re: lady cured of gut disease by fecal implant.

I work in a large hospital and have read a lot of colonoscopy reports with photos included, and yes on rare occasions white candida colonies are visible to the naked eye in the large intestine. The gastroenterologists even confirm this in the body of the report and usually treat with fluconazole or nystatin. I also have read reports with candida visible in the oesophagus and these colonies look pretty much the same as those in the large intestine - a very stark white colour against the pink mucosa of the GI tract. Sometimes scrapings are taken and sent to the lab to confirm the diagnosis.

I have been performing ACV enemas on myself for the last few months and have produced the white slime that others have mentioned in this thread. I've had it tested twice, the latest being in the last week in fact. These unfortunately both came back negative. I'm dumbfounded as to what this slime is. All I know is that it seems to be the source of my itching as when it comes out en masse it becomes very itchy in the perianal area.

Does anyone else here deal with the same chronic itching? I also have a constantly itchy nose with the lining of my nasal septum very red and inflamed. Just for the record I'm sure I had a candida problem in my small intestine which I managed to eliminate with huge amounts of antifungal herbs and a strict diet over a six month period. Now I believe I'm dealing with the large intestine and perhaps the lower part of the small intestine.

BTW I have also found that virgin coconut oil taken orally also seems to help expel this slime, although it is very fragmented by comparison. It can also be flushed out with just a plain water enema which is a lot less traumatic than an ACV enema. Would appreciate your input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)