CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not Candida after all? but thanks to all who helped

Tigermoon Views: 1,394
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,654,232

Re: Not Candida after all? but thanks to all who helped

Hi, Mrs Nelson, I did have vaginal yeast infections on and off for a couple of years, but not had one for at least 18 months.

Dvjorge, This forum is so excellent, I had forgotten all about the possibility of Leaky gut, thanks for reminding me of that. As you say it could be the root cause of my intolerances as my lower small intestines do seem to suffer during a bout of intolerance symptoms. I am going to look into leaky gut further. I respect your knowledge because I know you have learnt about all this the hard way, so can you recommend any sites worth getting info from?

The reason the hospital never found anything was because they were only looking for the more 'serious' diseases such as cancers/tumors, celiac, crones ect. I am happy with their results because they have in my mind, eliminated other possible causes. After all, it could of been something very serious, but it isn't so at least I know where I stand.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)