CureZone   Log On   Join
The day you will be healthy again

Sherwin Views: 1,040
Published: 11 years ago

The day you will be healthy again

Hi People,

Sometimes I imagine how my life would be from the day that my body (& mind) are totally healthy and recovered from adrenal fatigue.

If I have a little setback or get a little angry about the situation I can only think of one thing: my goal. The most important goal of my life #1: be healthy again and feel (maybe it sounds a bit romantic haha) 'wonderful' again. If you feel good you can be good and nice to other people and feel for them as well. You can climb the highest mountains.

My question is: How would you life be compared to the life before this AF-hell?

Personally my (health & holistic) awareness and knowledge about life and the world we live in is grown tremendously over the years. And I think even you have reached the AF finishline you have to be pro-active for whole you're life to maintain a physical and spiritual homeostatic inner-self. But whats the problem if you feel just FINE.. and you can just 'BE' without tons of 'soul' numbing symptoms! ;-)

I think the first day that i'am healthy again I will get a atomic blast op happiness and scream so loud that all the windows in my neighbourhood explode haha.

To be normal again.. for me it's more than 12 years ago (I'am in recovery from AF from october 2008 [without knowing it was AF] and june 2009 [with knowing it was AF and be pinpointed to that]).

Before that I had IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), I have cured that within a year, and it NEVER CAME BACK (I had this for whole my life till 2009).

I'am curious about you'r thoughts,

Greetings,
Sherwin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)