CureZone   Log On   Join
Stressed out newcomer

Nostro Views: 895
Published: 11 years ago

Stressed out newcomer

After the most stressful year and a half of my life I now find myself looking down the lightless tunnel of adrenal fatigue recovery. It has now been 7 months straight of fatigue, anxiety, depression, stress, etc. etc. It seems like no matter what I try it doesn't work. I'm so glad I found this site. It really helps to read that other people suffer with this too. I feel like the loneliest being on the planet.

Spouse doesn't seem to take this seriously and though spouse tries to pick up the slack (and is getting exhausted too in the process), doesn't understand how severe it is and how long it's going to take to recover.

Been to many doctors, chiropractors, had lots of tests, mostly cut out sugar, on a ton of supplements and vitamins, read James Wilson's book, researched, been on websites, blah blah blah. I feel more hopeless right now than ever. I am exhausted and frustrated and always worried that there is something seriously wrong with me.

I have three energetic boys and a life full of demands. Friends around me don't really know what's going on and expect me to be normal. I feel like a walking zombie and that my life will never be normal again. I just want to take one really big nap until this is all over. I don't have the energy to everything I'm supposed to do. I'm exhausted in every sense of the word.

Any hope would be greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.202 sec, (1)