CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stressed out newcomer

kagr Views: 998
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,655,745

Re: Stressed out newcomer

Hi Nostro,

I am a stressed out newcomer, too. :) This is my first post. It has taken quite a lot of energy just to decide I wanted to join CureZone and to actually do it.

I guess I don't have a whole lot of encouragement at the moment, as I too am trying to get well and don't feel like I'm making any progress. I have 6 kids and we homeschool and I feel like I'm letting my kids down because many days I just can't get it done. The house is a wreck because I'm just too tired too deal with it. Everything feels like a HUGE task. I am blessed with some friends who do a lot of research and so they do understand my situation. However, I know they don't totally understand because they don't have my exact condition, but they are very sympathetic and helpful. I have hypoadrenia and hypothyroid. I feel bad because I can never commit to anything without saying, "I'll have to see how much energy I have or how I'm feeling....."

I'll stop complaining for now because I'm sure there are others out there who are worse off than me. My encouragement is: Don't give up. Try to educate others so you can help them and they can understand you.

I know one thing about adrenal fatigue is that it can make you wonder if you are just lazy sometimes. But for me, I know that when I do get a rare day with energy, I am ready for action (cleaning house, outside with the kids, etc.), so I know I'm not lazy. There are many stories out there of people who have recovered. I haven't been on this site a whole lot, but I'm sure the stories are there. I'vebeen reading a lot here today and have learned a lot. Another site that has encouarged me a lot is http://www.realthyroidhelp.com.
They have a thread on there that is just recovery stories, thyroid and adrenal.

Hope you have a good evening.

kagr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)