CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone ever heard of or tried these?

gibby Views: 3,746
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,655,871

Re: Anyone ever heard of or tried these?

Try using Boric Acid suppositories. I have used them for months and they are completely safe. I have heard you can get them made by a pharmacy, or I just made my own. Not all pharmacys have boric acid, but some do so you have to look around. Get the gelitan capsules and fill them yourself. The pharmacist showed me how to do it. Cheap way to go! I thought they were just for stubborn yeast infections, but I just read they can cure BV also.
Dr. Crandell does phone consults. It's worth the $ and she is very reasonable. Order the packet, read it thoroully and then give her a call. Have your tests handy so you can discuss them.
The only thing I found out was that the vaginal tests, - colposocopy, my gyno would NOT do!! This is not standard protocall, and they only do that for abnormal paps. It is the same thing!! They can find the yeast by looking closer and getting a tissue sample!! But the gyno's won't do this. So, road block there. They won't do the candiVagi test either!!!!!! So, I just had to treat my stymtoms no matter what my gyno said. Listen to her, she knows what she is talking about. Also, the other test you need is a candida skin patch test. Also, the allergy docs don't normally do this test either. I finallly found an allergist to do this, plus my doctor did a "transdermal electro skin test" to see if I had a candida allergy. Both tests, negative, so I'm at least knew that. The packet is huge, and so much material. It's overwhelming, but you need to know all of it to move forward.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.344 sec, (1)