CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: headaches/huge dumps

csimms Views: 1,177
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,656,102

Re: headaches/huge dumps

I m back on it. Before I went back to work I decided to keep it on with a specidfic commandment I just commanded it too focus on brain clearance and hg/ pb/ Cu dumps for the next 8hrs. I guess it would have been better to deactivate the doctrine temporarily w/ a commandment?

After I got more orgone and turned my wifi off it was hitting things left and right. I was getting these dumps so fast I could barely keep up.

Seems like my body been aborbing heavy metals for a long time, It ll be a good idea to remove this gold/nickel based filling ASAP.

I was eating a salad and I had the craving for thousand island. Dowsed and found out it was loaded w mercury. I use to eat salad w/ thousand island salad dressing religously after a meal. All those years of mercury!!

Do we still have to verbally command things covered on the doctrine? I just commanded >>clear burned on Hg.. and got a reaction.
I know thats covered on the doctrine so it should have been automatic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)