CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The day you will be healthy again

carlosa507 Views: 1,035
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,656,202

Re: The day you will be healthy again

Wow, you guys are great. Maybe we should write a book or something about the Adrenal Fatigue patient. HA ha. No, but seriously, i totally agree with the both of you. It is a war, a daily battle we fight inside of ourselves that no one understands. Our family and friends think we're weak, and for the most part see us healthy, when in all reality we are fighting internally against this ugly and deadly imbalance called adrenal fatigue. I thought i just had an anxiety and Depression disorder for 3 and half years to recently find out 2 months ago that i had adrenal fatigue. My heart goes out to anyone dealing with this condition, but at the same time i say to all of us - KEEP GOING AND DO NOT LET YOUR SPIRIT FALL, CONTINUE WALKING THROUGH THIS fire, because in the end, we will be better people indeed. We will see the world with such great appreciation, and most of all WE WILL NEVER FORGET. This experience is enough to send a grown man like myself into tears (it already has), it is enough to make you depressed and feel alone, but i encourage all of us to life our heads up daily and look towards the future. Yes, there will be hard days, but let the battle continue, like a precious poem, let us write the next chapter of our lives as a victory. To know, and to tell the tale of how we did something special, we did something great, we conquered ADRENAL FATIGUE...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)