CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is anyone out there working/holding a job while on Adrenal Fatigue?

Sherwin Views: 1,349
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,656,905

Re: Is anyone out there working/holding a job while on Adrenal Fatigue?

Hi there,

I had to quit my Job in 2008. I had the baddest AF stage and after 6 months 'working' with this stage of AF I had to quit because I couldn't do anything. I had was experiencing the 'living dead' part of AF with ALL the most common symptoms.

I quit my Job, and had no income (every month I had to pay some shit, but I live home with my parents so that was a medium risk).

From then I had ONE goal. Study till I found out wat it was (I didn't know yet). After I had found some interesting protocol and applied it (budwig diet, that was a kind of last resort at the moment) - with lots study and rest - the extreme fog was lifting and I was able to do some little jobs from home (IT related, with computers/programming etc).

From this point I could 'sit down', earn a very little money (enough), and start my healing path.

Nowadays I can work between 24 and 32 Hrs if I have a relative 'good' week (mixed at office and at home, i've been lucky with that).

I think next year (2011) I can work from 32 up to 38 Hrs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)