CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A List of All Doctor Endorsed Candida Elimination Protocols

dvjorge Views: 4,163
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,657,357

Re: A List of All Doctor Endorsed Candida Elimination Protocols

I say a mild case may be cured using some natural products but I haven't found testimonies of people with a severe overgrowth cured with only natural antifungals. Some people have had good results combining naturals and Rx. In fact, I have done it and found relief. Threelac gave me results when I have taken it combined with Nystatin but I don't know which is been effective. Grapefruit-Seed-Extract is a good product for those who could have a bacterial overgrowth or dysbiosis of unknown causes. You and me have seen people battling candida for months with natural stuff without to reach a cure. Since I learned about the intracellular form of candida, there isn't way that I accept some natural antifungals work systemics to kill an infection like this. I may be biased with the Rx way, and trust me, I am not totally happy of using Rx antifungals because their side effects, but I would like someone shows me another effective way. I took tons of natural antifungals and I am still here and have also read from others who have taken them, and are still here. I don't advice anybody to take Rx antifungals openly without a MD care. But, if I see people posting they have done everything possible with naturals and are still sick, What any other thing I can advice???
Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.938 sec, (1)