CureZone   Log On   Join
It's Time...

AlOm Views: 962
Published: 12 years ago

It's Time...

I wanted to wait for stability before I went through with a long fast. Social mess where I'm at. Never the less I started with nine days on water, then broke it with some fruit and vegetable juices and figured that I was causing too much chaos. The good thing is it took that long to clear out some obstructions in my stomach. I'm not going to begin eating again. I'm moving into the orange juice fast. My plan is three cups a day of fresh squeezed organic orange juice. I want to go for as long as I can. I got reverse osmosis water(not distilled) I figured it's the best I can do. Would it be okay to add lemon to the water? I want to keep my fluids low to really help my kidneys out. I don't have any good herbs, so I'm relying on my body to figure this problem out. I noticed though drinking too much juice is not helping. I don't think my body is asking for that much; but my mind is in chaos I just needed some one else to confirm a small amount of OJ will do just fine. MH, would three cups a day be alright?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)