CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long does it take to get rid of AF?

Sherwin Views: 2,298
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,659,495

Re: How long does it take to get rid of AF?

I tell you, every time you get to a higher plateau you get the -or more- energy to finish this, and you'r depressive thoughts will decrease with every step in the good direction because you'r inner homeostasis will be a couple of percents better.

Fast healing with AF is not possible and will lead to forcing thoughts/supplements/lifestyle changes. I think you can heal fast if you run in AF for 3/4 months and you reverse it from then, not if you have neglect the signs for years and became worser with the time.

I also think if you take advantage of the dr LAM regime, and you take it to some quiet place in the mountains where you will do an everyday regime of healthy - with several small meals - foods, some yoga and meditation, breathing practices etc you will heal twice or trice as fast. With that I mean no social things, no work, no bills, no relationships --> no system-related stuff.. pure living and motivation to heal with as reward to gain a normal life back.

This sounds like a most ideal situation, I know.. but think about it.. not with the purpose to do it this way but to do something with this thought and integrate some things in you'r daily life.

This is just a thought,

Btw, I'll hope you make progress soon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)