CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Sherwin

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Sherwin Views: 3,690
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,659,898

Re: For Sherwin

The heavy brainfog state lifted in a couple of months on the budwig diet and no social/work life, by me. As I told in some earlier posts: I didn't knew it was AF yet so I tried an special omega3 diet for the most debilitating diseases and for me it worked.

Everything goes very slowly for me because I had symptoms for over a decade and some periods when I was a kid. My body has and is ondergoing a COMPLETELY REBUILD.

Vitamines did nothing for me. In this very poor and weak energy state: If I took for example some spirulina (for vitamins) and vitamin C my body couldn't stand it.. It was - for me - no solution with this very weak energy flow.

Even now vitamin C does nothing special for me and the only thing I take is a good clorella, because this is relatively 'neutral' for you'r body and doesn't 'cool down'.

Watch out with supplements and foods in this AF state. If you have much tension in you'r chest/throat heavy heart beats etc... try to make and eat a CONGEE with (in dutch called: 'silvervlies rijst' silver *blabla* rice, bio honey and ghee (ayurvedic quality). I did this for almost a YEAR to give my body extra energy to heal INSTEAD OF DIGESTING TOO HEAVY FOODS AND MEALS.

If have done everything.. when I didn't know it was AF:
- 15 day green juice fast (this has made my mind and willpower CONCRETE.. this was the best deal of my life, but not for AF then)
- Liver flushing, over 30 times (huge part in IBS curing)
- Tons of supplements, the most exotic and expensive ones (nice if you have a body that can handle it, with severe AF it does nothing special for you)
- Biological diet
- Vegeterian (too much green cooling down foods.. very healthy not in the most severe AF states, only if you are recovered a bit)
- Waters/salts
- Normal acupuncture (for IBS then, not for AF), didn't help (because the main problem was AF not IBS after all)
- Budwig (gave me the light I needed)
- Studying health 8 to 12 hours a day...

And so on..

Much text, but I try too live with you. I'am not fully healed yet and have maybe 1 or 2 years to go [for the 100%]. But I think I can live in a 'simple','quiet' way with my 24 to 32 hrs job and not too big social environment before the end of this year.

I work a little and do mostly one 'fun' thing in the weekend if I feel good enough (to be cozy and sociable to others).

This breaks all this sh*t a little and slows healing maybe 10% in total time, but makes it livable for me. I had enough of locking myself up for months.

I choose for a slightly adjusted (to healing) 'fine line' ,'middle' or 'golden ratio' or how you guys call it in english.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)