CureZone   Log On   Join
Hveragerthi - Strange Type of Anxiety

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
AlOm Views: 1,748
Published: 12 years ago

Hveragerthi - Strange Type of Anxiety

Hveragerthi I was wondering your opinion on this. I got this strange kind of anxiety that generally kicks in by the end of the day. I used to be able to program and do complex mental tasks. Now it's as if I try and think about complexities I get a nervous feeling that starts in my mid back. Then I feel it kind of stretching to my brain followed by a kind of faint acidic burning sensation. Eventually I just feel like my nerves are firing randomly and I begin to have tantrums. The autistic kids you see who start hand flapping and rocking, that's exactly what I feel like doing. Thankfully I restrain my self, heh.

As well during this period I feel a lot of gurgling in my mid right area. Exactly where the right adrenal/kidney is. I'm stumped as to what it is. Virus, bacteria, fungi, parasite I have no idea. A part of my mind seems to think it's a parasite spreading another type of infection onto my adrenal gland. It literally feels like it shoots up my spine and if I think of ANY THING remotely stressful it flares up even worse. The only things I've noticed helps is eating frequently and drinking alcohol. Sugar does not help it at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)