CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Q on Budwig diet...

Sherwin Views: 3,692
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,660,189

Re: Q on Budwig diet...

For comprehensive information you have to search the internet like I did. I'am switched from a (pure crap) windows machine to a linux distro so all of my 'favorites' are gone. I have seen and read so much info that I can't remember specific sites.

But as I said, this diet was in during the time I didn't know I had AF. For me it helped me in kickstart position.

I was used to eat fish and eggs a couple of times per week.

Bloodsugar with AF is mostly caused by out of wack salt levels, keep those up with sea -or himalaya salts [contains over 60 type-of minerals].

Bloodsugar stabilizer: extra virgin coconut oil [and protein].

Extra protein? Nuts, seeds with omega 3's

If you have AF you can do almost nothing so you don't burn as much as a normal or a sportive humanbeing.

With AF foods can be harsh to you'r body. 4/5/6 small meals is better and is better digestable due low energy in you'r body. If you eat much you'r pancreas and liver CAN ask too much energy and there goes you'r heart pounding again.

Sugars: watch out, only natural sugars. If you want Sugar use biological bee honey. You can use it in warm drinks, foods, salads, congees, other mixtures.

Normally it's an anti cancer diet, but it has huge benefits for other debilitating diseases. It's a health diet mixed with a cell oxygenizer/energizer mixture.

And the fact that vegetables must be steamcooked is because RAW foods cools you'r body too much down. If you turn it 180- degrees you can also say: you'r body has to low energy for digesting RAW foods and there will be energy-shorts in other important organs which will give a 'cool down' effect.

Like you smash a truck full of wood on a little campfire. You must slowly add some sticks of wood to the campfire to lighten and brighten up [you'r weak body].

I hope you get some insights from my perspective.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)