CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS, mold & chemical sensitivity & Lyme Disease
 
SilverFox Views: 10,153
Published: 11 years ago
Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
 
This is a reply to # 1,660,312

Re: MMS, mold & chemical sensitivity & Lyme Disease


Hello FunnyGirl85,

Chlorine dioxide kills off mold and mildew. It can, in spite of being a chemical, help people who are sensitive to chemicals.

The process is involved.

I would suggest that you start with your room. Mix up a dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and put it into a bowl and set it on a shelf of your room. If you can detect the chlorine dioxide odor, the dose is too strong. You should just be able to every once in a while catch a whiff of chlorine dioxide and no more.

The next step is to disinfect the AC vents, and then to work your way around the house.

If you run into areas where mold is growing, you need to clean it up and address the cause. Chlorine dioxide will kill the mold, but it will not cure the problem that is causing the mold in the first place.

Once you have everything under control, your immune system may kick in enough to protect you from future problems. At this point you can address your illness and go on from there.

Tom

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)