CureZone   Log On   Join
orders and such

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Shipping on order over $29

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 2,131
Published: 11 years ago

orders and such

dylan was right, time is the enemy. trying to catch up and not let my butt get grafted back onto this chair is proving to be a challenge.

a glance at my email and i see i have a couple of orders for SSKI 2%. no problem, i will get to them next.

as for SSKI , i believe i have finally achieved a great success, with all of your help, of course. i am so very grateful for all the financial support i have received. what a blessed time it has been. but now someone is finally selling SSKI on ebay for $10.97. i cant mess with it for that price so we need further info on this person or some input from someone who has bought some from them. hopefully they will keep at it. the one i saw said it was ACS grade, which is more pure than USP and exactly what i was using. check it out, y'all. trust, but verify. invite them here if you like so they can tell us about their product. my goal was to have SSKI available and cheap. mission accomplished there.

i am still selling SSKI 2% and i actually found some Iodine while moving so i can make more! i dont have to tell those who use it that it is the perfect Iodine supplement. put what you need in a vegcap(what i prefer) and take with a glass of water.

i still have SSKI and am willing to sell it if someone insists on making a donation to me. lol if you order it, i will do my best to fill it in the same timely manner as before.

and finally, i do have some stories to tell. and the baby? fine as frogs hair and due to make his appearance in the first week in september. i am so jazzed. the pressure to vaccinate and circumcise him is incredible. i will be doing my part to help him make his escape. we have to send some normal genes into the future, if there is one.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.141 sec, (1)