CureZone   Log On   Join
anyone having lots of weight gain?

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
kagr Views: 14,038
Published: 11 years ago

anyone having lots of weight gain?

Hi Everyone,

I am so glad to have found this forum a few weeks ago. It is so good to know that others can relate and share from their experiences.

I have had adrenal fatigue for a little over 7 yrs. after having twins. I also started having thyroid issues. I tried helping myself for about 6 1/2 hrs until I was at the bottom and could hardly function any longer. Cortisol testing shows my morning levels at 4.7 and going down to .5 at bedtime. My TSH is definitely up. Also, very deficient in b-12, vit. K, vit. D, and some others that I can't remember at the moment. So, I knew of a good doc that treats naturally when possible, so she is trying to help me. But, very expensive, of course. :(

Anyway, not only am I super tired and almost not functioning, but I keep gaining weight. I am now 80 lbs. over my normal weight. I never did go back to normal 7 yrs ago after having my twins. Now, I actually weight 30 lbs more than when I delivered my twins!!

I am on 10mg of Cortef for about 1 month now. I am on 1/2 grain of Pathroid for about 5 months. I have also started on Iodine every day about one week ago - 7 drops of 5% Lugol's. I did an Iodine loading test and my Iodine excretion levels were 82%, which isn't too bad. Bromide levels were 18mg, which also isn't too bad. But, they say that if you have a high iodine excretion and you have not been doing iodine therapy, then it's possible that your receptor cells are blocked with bromide and not taking in the iodine. So, I am not sure what the whole point of the test is, but that's it.

Since starting the Cortef, I have gained about 2-3 lbs and I feel more bloated, although I always feel bloated anyway. My diet is usually very good (not that I never splurge, but not a lot), I don't overeat, I eat mostly organic, lots of veggies. The weight gain is not from overeating. Doc's analogy is that I throw the logs into the fire, but the fire will not burn the logs for some reason.

Okay, sorry to be so long winded. I am just very depressed and tired. And on top of that I feel horrible about myself because I hate the weight gain. If anyone has any thoughts or info, please give me feedback.

Thanks so much.

kagr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.408 sec, (2)