CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Successfully Treating and Eliminating Systemic Candida

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
jfc772 Views: 154,419
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,662,229

Re: Successfully Treating and Eliminating Systemic Candida

Slowsmile, what a great post, i hope many people chose your healing option. Im 30yo and 2 years ago i started felling really bad i had pretty much all symptoms and every time i visit a doctor he thought i was crazy like i need medical attention (Hypohondriac) last summer got really bad i start feelling numbness on my legs my muscles were twiching both arms and legs for no reason so i decided to take an action in my own hands and went on a diet. Not knowing what was wrong with me I eliminated sugar, no alchohol, and i preety much ate only green vegtables and i was cooking suops and in few days i started feeling better and after awhile i was back on my normal food maybe a little less junk food (snacks) then before but i was doing good. 2 months ago it happened again and i did a little research online and found Candida. Omg if i only knew before i would feel much better. Since then i m reading and reading and one month i was with no Sugar and pretty much on candida diet but all that time i ate most of the fruits like bananas which are loaded with Sugar so i knew i had to start all over again and i came to this daily menu and Now i am two weeks on this diet

Morning
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 5 tablespoons no fat Cottage cheese mixed with organic grinded flax seed and 1 - tablespoon GreekLowFatYogurt for better taste

Afternoon
-5 tablespoons no fat Cottage cheese mixed with organic grinded flax seed (regular is good to )
and 1 - tablespoon GreekLowFatYogurt for better taste
- Big mixed salad (only greens)garlic, ginger in every salad.... red peppers have a lot of suggar so i eat only green peppers

Dinner
- 5 tablespoons no fat Cottage cheese mixed with organic grinded flax seed and 1 - tablespoon GreekLowFatYogurt for better taste

I drink 5 bottles of water a day and I squeze some lemon juice in each And i make juices from vegies like cellery and i can tell you i never felt better in my life and it's only been two weeks. I lost 15 pounds my abbs poped out without working out at all. I know my menu sounds crazy like how could you eat so little but when i read the stages of Candida i was on Stage 4 and Stage 5 can kill you i knew i have to do it hard way and it is all worth it. Let me mention that i m 6.1 and i was 192lbs before and now i m 174lbs in two weeks oh and let me mention that i take at least three baking soda enemas through week with very warm water and for getting back good bacteria in intestines i am taking probiotic digestive support capsules.

I was eating everything while having Candida and never realized the food was the problem, (suggar) but the cause of Candida was probably Antibiotics and i had em a lot in my life and the last time i took em was 4 months ago taking infected tooth out.

I will always be carefull what i eat from now on we don't need all that junk food in our lives and potato chips and stuff are the worse and my belowed icecream is out for good there are manty way to treat myself the only problem is i loved to drink alchohol from vodka to beer and and summer is really time for drinking and i can't touch anything beer itself has yeast and all alchohol is loaded on suggar and best Candida feeder. I saved your post because i will use a lot of your techniques and one thing i m really interested is those herbs and i live in Florida do you think i can find em here ? Thank you again for your post i loved it and i hope many people see it.

Take care, Jack

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.656 sec, (2)