CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Started my protocol

Trick X Master Views: 1,069
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,662,230

Re: Started my protocol

The thing that makes it hard to not "rush around" when you have af is that you aren't entirely sure you are on the right path towards healing. I mean if it was a known illness and doctors had a standard protocol of healing it and everyone around you had seen it before and was helping you get healthy and it was guaranteed you would be healthy following a certain program it would be different. But, you have to treat the Lam program or whatever program it is you have faith in that way.

Also, something with sleep is ZMA. Body builders use it to increase testosterone naturally or something I think. However, it is simply zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B-6. You can buy it in the store but it is going to be crap sources of zinc and magnesium that aren't very absorbable. I have been taking zinc picollinate 20mg and magnesium glycinate 200-400mg before bed 30 minutes every night for the past 6 months. I get very vivid dreams EVERY night on this stuff. I sleep deep as well. Can't imagine sleeping without it ever again. It has been a ritual for the past 6 months so much I haven't even remembered to mention it on here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)