CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Input needed from forum pls...Best practices parasite prevention list --

sd2345 Views: 2,394
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,664,042

Re: Input needed from forum pls...Best practices parasite prevention list --

I normally post on the support forum, I am dealing with ascaris. I'm not on either side......I read both forums daily, and follow your post, progress, and advice over here as well. I think the drug of choice for me would be Albendazole, and I don't want to lose my long hair, or I'd have taken it by now. I'm not sure why there is a separation, just little bits and pieces I've picked up on in the archives - but like I said, I'm just trying to get cured and wish everyone well on both forums.

Ok, that being said, I am really wondering about how I could have picked these worms up. Everything I have read regarding my particular worm states that it is contracted by contact with contaminated soil. That the eggs need to go through their process in soil before they become contaminated. Ok, that makes it easy to determine that chances are it was produce, a restaurant, or shopping cart, or similar.

So, it can't be contacted by human feces? What about saliva? Everything I have read states that contaminated soil is ingested, migrates from the intestines to the lungs, does it's thing for a couple of weeks, then is coughed up and swallowed, then migrates back to the intestines and lives on.

It makes sense that in feces, the eggs are not fertilized, so they just pass on through the digestive process and do not cause an infection, but what about saliva that is in the "coughing up" stage? Do you think the medical papers are right about this, or that there just is not enough research on it?

Any ideas from the scientist here?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.688 sec, (1)