CureZone   Log On   Join
Royal Jelly.

dvjorge Views: 7,634
Published: 11 years ago

Royal Jelly.

I have been reading every paper I have found about Candida biofilms since some time. I have learned that candida has the ability of forming Biofilms when it mutates to its mycelial form. Biofilm formations are resistant to antifungal drugs and the main cause of antifungal failure.
Science has found that cis-2-decenoic acid can disrupt candida biofilm formations leaving it exposure to the antifungal drugs. Cis-2-decenoic acid is a fatty acid created by Pseudonomas Aeruginosa (a bacteria) which I believe is pathogenic ( I need to research more ) but I have found that one of the Royal Jelly's ingredients is 2-decenoic acid (fatty acid) My question is could be this fatty acid as effective as that one coming from P. Aeruginosa ??? The other thing is how close could be Undecenoic Acid ( SF-722 )??
I have no doubt that when candida mutates to hyphae it forms biofilms. It can happen on the mucusal areas or on any medical device.
Jorge.
Note: Over the internet we can read that Undecenoic Acid reverts candida from fungus to free-floating yeast. I am thinking if this is just because Decenoic Acid disrupt candida biofilms. Guys, nobody will do this for us. Please, help me to research. We need to do our best to recover our health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)