The thyroid gland is increased along with more Iodine in the system (the body wants to saturate the thyroid iodine-growing in).
Halides are fighting for thyroid receptors, and an increase in TPO + H202 oxidative stress. By adding a complex of vitamin B-50 and B-100 + B2 100mg x3/day
+ B3 Niacin 500mg x2/day http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/iprotocol.html
Transportation NIS may be defective.
How to Treat Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders
1. Ingest enough Iodine in order to provide adequate substrate to iodinate lipids.
2. Take Vitamins B2 and B3 in amounts necessary to stimulate the NADPH system to produce adequate amounts of H2O2.
3. Correct oxidant stress in the thyroid gland and the mitochondria with antioxidants.
4. Ensure adequate magnesium levels.
5. Minimize oxidative stress in the body.
There are several contributors to autoimmune thyroid disease.
1. Toxicity - bromide, fluroide, mercury
2. Low nutrients - Iodine, Selenium, Magensium, Sodium, Vit C
3. Leaky Gut
4. Gluten Intolerance / CeliacHow to Treat Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders