CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iodine questions -- I'm an iodine newbie

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
just thinking Views: 1,652
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,666,115

Re: iodine questions -- I'm an iodine newbie

Maniek's first curezone link seems to address virtually all the questions you raised. I can speculate that since you haven't been taking iodine long, yet have 84% excretion, it's possible your NIS could use a boost. If you're already getting at least a couple grams of vitamin C a day, then you might need a good salt, such as RealSalt, to help with iodine transport. A rough guide is to drink half your body weight in ounces of water per day, with about 1/4 teaspoon salt per quart. Some people take all the salt first thing in the morning, some split it like me -- 2/3 in the morning, 1/3 at lunch -- some salt all their water. I've found salt to be very supportive of my adrenals.

As for hyperthyroid issues, I don't like borrowing trouble till it finds me. With the test results, you can ask yourself -- do they make sense? If not, what are the possibilities? If you had organification problems, the result might have been over 100%. Or, you take iodine for many months and just aren't getting anywhere with it. (That'd be me.) Time then for more emphasis on B2 and B3. Till such occurs, assume that it doesn't make sense (to me) that you'd be almost saturated with iodine with so little supplemented. Get your transport system working better, then see where you are.

And good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)