CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 1,946
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,667,142

Re: Questions

4. I have bought chaparral, andrographis, nettle leaf and slippery elm. How to prepare the herbs? Do I need to wash it first? How to cook it? How much of it to use? How to combine them? Can I use them long term?

Did you get powders or cut herbs?  That will make a big difference in how you use them.

The forms of the herbs:

- Andrographis: dried aerials, cut herbs

Since the first three herbs are in cut form and you are going to combine them  the best way to do this is by tincturing them.  Instructions are under chaparral.

- Chaparral: dried aerials, cut herbs

Because chaparral is so resinous it cannot be made in to a tea.  The resins will separate out and stick to the pan walls.  So the chaparral is best tinctured.  Place some of the herb in the bottom a glass jar. Cover the chaparral with vodka until it is covered by about half an inch of the vodka. Place some wax paper over the jar mouth and put the lid on.  Shake this several times a day for two weeks then strain the liquid.

- Pau d'Arco: dried bark, cut herbs

Tincture as well. Once tinctured you can mix the andrographis, chaparral and pau d' arco together as a full range antimicrobial.  Recommended dose is 20-30 drops 3 times daily before meals.  This is as needed for infections.

- Nettle leaf: dried aerials, cut herbs

You can either tincture this one or make a tea, which is really delicious.  I make the tea by bringing the water to a boil then turning the heat off.   Then I add one teaspoon of the nettle leaf to each cup of water and cover it.  I let it steep overnight and use a little stevia as  a sweetener.

- Slippery elm: powder form

This is best taken as is.  I recommend a half a teaspoon 3 times daily.  It can be mixed in a juice or apple sauce to make it easier to get down.

Slippery elm and nettle leaf are safe long term.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)